– running time 3.5 hours
- Guests are welcomed to the workshop.
- Introduction to the MBTI including JoHari’s Window.
- Introductions on the 4 dichotomies.
- Self assessment via MBTI Report Booklet.
- In depth exploration of dichotomies including targeted experiential activities to highlight the differences in type.
- MBTI Interpretive reports / questionnaire results will be handed out.
- Self Assessment and Interpretive reports compared and contrasted to begin the creation of a ‘best fit’ type.
- Session Close.